Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My TwentyTen Resolutions



I know I know it’s a bit cliché to have resolution/s near nu year but I can’t resist. Most people have resolution but kept it to themselves because either 1.they’re embarrassed with their resolution/s or 2.they’re afraid if they said it out loud and by the end of the year they haven’t fulfilled/accomplished the resolution it will be shameful.
While some people said resolution is a waste of time and felt they’re better off without any.


But the way I see it, resolution is a motivation and disciplinary act of reminder of what I haven’t yet achieved in my life. And when you said it out loud it urges you more rather than keeping it to yourself. Knowledge is power and there is nothing wrong of having a lot of it, just like Sakura’s dad.


No.1 – No.5 are the resolutions I brought forward from TwentyOEight to TwentyONine to next year [still in progress]:


1. Learn how to play guitar[or at least know the notes]
2. Learn how to dance[one with official names not just crazy-like-dancing like in clubs]
3. Know more about soccer stuff[and recently I want to know about American Football after watching a film, “INVINCIBLE”]
4. Get to know about car thingy and get my driver license[no judgment please]
5. How to cook like a cook[more than the basic stuff+other countries cuisine]
6. Read more books. Or might as well start a book club [oh, I’m being too ambitious here!]
7. Watch more theater [oh, God it’s been a while since I catch one]
8. Get my own home[or at least rent] and have it my way
9. Visit at least one new city
10. Take class on sewing[wish to make dresses for my friends]
11. Live a healthier life [get my BMI right. RJ, come on REVOLUSI SLIM!]
12. Yoga or Pilates anyone?


So, whats ur resolution/s for 2010? any of mine trigger u to have one, or more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ha,nak LAHAR lah tue!