Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FILM #1 : 13 films

1. Up
i.The animation has nice cartoon drawings, ii.Russell, Kevin the bird and Dug the dog was so cute and funny and entertaining, iii.Carl love story with his wife was so romantic and finally iv.The moral of the story that I got was so personal to me I’m giving it 1 1/2thumbs up.

2. 17 Again
CRAP even for the mainstream, as Babachak said to me, “Thank God for Zac Efron hotness” and his so alluring personality.

3. Planet 51
A waste of everything.

4. Love Happen
So effin boring. The whole movie was just about Dr. Burke Ryan played by Aaron Eckhart in accepting his wife death. Duh!

5. The Blind Side
Great ‘based on true story’ film but I do think it could be executed better. With that being said I do think it’s an inspiring movie with so many worthwhile moments and funny scenes. Really worth watching it. Guarantee!

6. 4 Christmases
It was funny here and there but not worth watching it at cinema. Thank God I didn’t. One of Reese Witherspoon worst movie.

7. Hangover
One of the best movies ever. At first I thought it was going to be just like other of its kind but the idea of the story was good. I just wish the dentist friend would dump that girlfriend of his meaner.

8. Inglorious Basterds
Boring but great! Kill those Nazis!

9. 9
I don’t see the different if even the 9 things or puppets (or what is it anyway?) existed or won the battle. Seriously, what am I’m not getting here?

10. Pineapple Express
It was funny but not great. It made me want to smoke weed so badly. Was that the motive of the film? Huh.

11. Dorian Gray
Just a movie. Thank God for Ben Barnes and all the sex scenes.

12. Harry Potter: and the Half blood Prince
They surely have grown but this one is definitely just for the fans.

13. Catch me if you can
It might be great if I watched it in 2002 when Mr. G first told me it was a great movie. Unfortunately 8years later there are better films about con man but you have to be impress by all the things Frank Jr. did before his 21st birthday and it is based on true story.

1 comment:

ha,nak LAHAR lah tue!