Thursday, January 7, 2010

finkelberry VS finkleberry ; douche bag?


1.finkleberry
one who is either a:
dumb ass
idiot
shit head
moron
maroon
douche bag
ass wipe
fuck face
and so on and so forth

You are a finkleberry. What a finkleberry. That was very finklebery of you.
by RJ McNamara
A very nice lady in which I couldn’t put my hand on if whether she is a friend or a junior or a friend’s girlfriend gave me a link in the urban dictionary for my blogs name. as u can see all the definition doesn’t make my blog look good. dang.
But if u look carefully the spelling of the word referred to and the spelling of my blog’s name are totally different. So I told her and one of my babes which also concern with the matter to chillex cause it might sound the same but mine means hot, hot, hot and not as stated for the other word.
As simple example as CAN’T and CUNT in which CAN”T means you’re not allowed to and CUNT means…u better search that urself....
So im sticking with my blogs name. Period. Thanks anyway!

2 comments:

ha,nak LAHAR lah tue!