Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"NEW FRIEND/S ANYONE?”

Hi all nu-FINKELBERRY-ian.


A quick reminder, do vote for your “100 MEN U JUST WANNA BITE Y2009!” and “100 WOMEN U JUST WANNA LICK THEIR SKIN OF Y20009!” at previous entries.
Every vote counts!

I want to have a discussion about deep friendship matters but don’t feel like doing it right now. So, instead I’m going to talk about a lighter matter yet still in the topic of friendship.


I’ve asked 10 people [age 20-30] and the answer to almost everyone is they find it harder to make good friend/s at an older age compared to when they were younger.
Fascinating!
The question is why? Is it because at an older age people just too busy and lazy to get to know each other anymore?


As some of my good friends know I’ve been longing to make/have new friends to join our group cause God knows how awkward it would be sometimes when we hang out and there’s nothing new to talk about. This intended yearning is also good to expand our mind to new things that is out there yet to be discovered. Eve [my good friend] and I was once had drinks at a café and we were bored to death cause there’s nothing to talk about when suddenly 2 ladies sat beside our table and started to played cards. So I said to Eve, this is good. They’re playing cards and we love to play cards as well. They sat just beside us which made it easier to start to talk with and they looked cool [a major plus plus].

I never made it to the next table~


I brought this up because last night my friends and I hang out and one of my friends, Zana brought her friend and when I finally had the best chance to make new friend [hoping to expand our group] by asking her what’s her interest beside hang out and clubbing with Zana, she said nothing; she has no interest. Ok, so how do I make new friends when he/she does not have any interest? What shall we talk about? Yikes!


Tell me how to make new friends cause I don’t think I know how. Most of my friends were made by 'forced reason' such as we went to high school together or we took the same course together. How do I make friends with someone out of nothing, with no 'forced reason'? And is it true that because everyone is so busy when they get older they don’t tend to know each other anymore?



Ok, now what?




Recommended song to download+listen today: “Whataya Want from Me” by Adam Lambert [great song to wake you up in the morning to].

No comments:

Post a Comment

ha,nak LAHAR lah tue!