Tuesday, December 8, 2009

NU BORN


Finkelberry.


Yup, after hours [fine, minutes] of thinking how shall I start my nu born blog [yippee?], I came up with finkelberry which I’m pretty sure there’s no where can be found in any English language dictionary cause I just made it up.



That’s official, my nu born blog will be name finkelberry.blogspot.com; a blog fill with the updates of meya life, list of the places to be, the restaurants to eat at, the fashion to follow, the films/movies to watch, the songs to be catch singing with, idiot box shows to watch while being a couch potato, magazines to read during lunch hour, dishes to cook for your friends during the weekends, websites to surf, parties to crash, books to read before bedtime and a lot more fun things to do to enjoy life!



So, buckle up and lets enjoy the ride of meya blog [fingers cross I’ll obtain the will to sustain a continuous interest of doing it daily, AMIN]



Ok, now what?





Recommended song to download+listen today: ‘Do You Remember’ by Jay Sean feat. Sean Paul & Lil Jon [another great song by Jay Sean that u can dance with].

No comments:

Post a Comment

ha,nak LAHAR lah tue!