Thursday, December 10, 2009

ASHAMED of YOUR PARENTS

YELLO all FINKELBERRY-ian!

A quick reminder, do vote for your “100 MEN U JUST WANNA BITE Y2009!” and “100 WOMEN U JUST WANNA LICK THEIR SKIN OF Y20009!” at previous entries.
Every vote counts!

I watched ‘ACCORDING TO JIM’ the other day and the episode was about how RUBY [12year old daughter] was embarrassed of her father [JIM] who wants to kiss her goodbye on the cheek when he sends her to school. Ouch! Being denied!

Suddenly at that moment I remember my mother telling somebody [can’t recall who] that at the tender age of 6, during my kindergarten year I have already asking my parents to go back home quickly after sending me to class. WOW, so early! Double ouch!

So, when did u guys had this?



Ok, now what?




Recommended TV series to watch this weekend: if u got no plan for this weekend, i recommend u guys watch THE BIG BANG THEORY season 1&2. so, damn funny!i guaranteed 90%. season 3 is still airing in US;so only season 1&2 are available,if u plan on buying the DVD's.




8 comments:

  1. gapo dio gak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i dunno whether to call it weird,normal or what..coz as long as i remember i didnt hv much memeory about my parents sending me to school except during my standard 1 la..n i knew somehow my dad or mom will not going to wait for long..its just them..so,pendek kate mmg dari kecik pandai berdikari la..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats 'gapo dio gak'?

    aredah:for some people ure lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bapak aku tak sempat nak babai dh hilang dah time antar gi tadika dulu..haha..nganga jap aku sorang2..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. aizat:hahaha..kesian.bapak ko busy,nak cepat.ko pon lambat sgt nak babai kot

    ReplyDelete
  6. until now i am not embarrassed to be seen with my mom as she send me off, even at my university.. felt lucky.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was embarrassed many times when my dad send me to school in a Jag. OMG...I was embarassed ppl saying that Im a rich girl.. so i said i didnt want him to send me in that Jag cuz i dont like the leathery smell. :P He later sends me in an Opel instead. Much better :)

    ReplyDelete

ha,nak LAHAR lah tue!