Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 Resolution #5a; My Ugley KUEY TEOW.

Guess what? I was typing my review on JULIE&JULIA when suddenly I was drawn to my own review that I watched it again last night. So, what? It’s a great movie.


Anyway, as I was watching it again, I can’t help myself but felt hungry like hell looking at those so scrumptious and mouth-watering French cuisines. Dear God how I wish I had a servant who knows how to cook French food. Or at least Julia Child French cook book [friends, that that as a note for my birthday gift options].



So, I move my butt to the kitchen and explore my house fridge. I thought of just having something light but instead I said to myself, “alah, Julie Powell masak sedap2 takkan nak makan light2 jah!” The idea of having my own Kuey Teow goreng was shining like a bulb in my head. Klik!


How to fry a delicious Kuey Teow? I asked myself….Hmmm,…. Let us skip that part.


So after about 20minutes my fried Kuey Teow is ready. It was damn UGLY. I was so scared to eat it. I even prepared the ‘tong sampah’ if anything unwanted happen later on. I was so nervous I had the dish wash first.

obviously not my Kuey teow, thanks to keropok.com



Then, I tried it……. It was not as bad as I thought! It was kinda delicious, seriously! So, ate the whole thing throughout 15 minutes of the remaining movie.


Wallah! My very own Kuey Teow. U should try to do one as well. If I can, anyone can! Well not everyone unfortunately….hahahaha!

5 comments:

  1. aku rase kalo mak ko tgk kuey teow ko mesti dia kutuk gak cm bihun tom yam itu hari..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know the person who can't!!!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. bihun tom yam hari tue die yang habiskan.dari jadi dinner sampai jadi breakfast esok paginya.konon!

    who?adah ke u?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noon la..Ning and I can still cook..heheheh

    ReplyDelete

ha,nak LAHAR lah tue!