Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FILM #3 : (500) Days of Summer


Two things I like at the start of the movie was
1. The starting note about ‘this film has nothing to do with anybody, not even you BITCH (sort of) and
2. The opening song used: 'Us' by Regina Spektor.

Ironically, I just watched a telemovie at Hallmark Channel, ‘Road to Christmas’ starring the actor who played Tom’s Boss, Clark Gregg right before I watch this film.

Among the scenes I found so hot was the ANAL GIRL scene and the karaoke at bar scene. The anal girl scene was funny as well as THE VAGIANT scene.

My favourite quote from the movie was, “I just woke up 1 day and knew what I was never sure off with you”. Really reminds me of one of my best friend’s love story. Yeah, never say never.

At the end of the movie then I just realize the reason for the title. LOL.

It was not a great movie BUT it is a very good idea and smart movie plus witty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ha,nak LAHAR lah tue!